* Meeting or exceeding sales targets of assigned areas by finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
* Research markets to find new business opportunities and contact potential franchisee partners to establish and build a franchisee network.
* Visit regularly and maintain a good relationship with all franchisee partners.
* Providing ongoing training, motivation, and sales development of Franchisee partners to ensure that sales and profits are effectively managed and maintained.
* Understand end consumers and businesses need to up-sell the company’s products at Franchisee retail outlets.
* Develop and implement retail strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
* Stock Forecasting/order planning/inventory planning for the state partners.
Requirements and skills:
* Minimum Educational qualification – Any graduate.
* Proven working experience of 8-10 years in Telecom (Mobile) sales. In-depth knowledge of the telecom market.
* Excellent Hindi/English communication, negotiation & presentation skills.
* Target and Result oriented approach.
* Ability to architect sales strategy.
* Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships